Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The scariest part is over....

And by that, I mean the money haha. I went to the bank on Friday after work, and was able to secure the funding I need for all parts of the procedure. I literally broke down in tears after I got to my car in the parking lot. I was so worried they were going to tell me no. Color me ecstatic!

   I called the Drs office and scheduled the preliminary ultrasound for Friday. The Doc is going to take a look at my baby-maker and make sure it looks good to go and doesn't need any help incubating. :)   If he believes everything checks out, I'll go ahead and purchase the ovulation monitor, so I know when is the best time and schedule the first "injection". So far, things are going along so smoothly!

  My body calendar is off by 2 days than I thought, so I believe my window for the first try will be between the 11th-15th of November. Hopefully, the ovulation monitor and the Doc agree with me. :)  Until then, I am trying to stay caught up on my rest, and my health.

Until next time.....

7 comments:

  1. Not sure if you really want us to comment here, being that this is your blog, your adventure, I just wish you much success with the doctor's appointments and the "injections"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes - comments are fine :) And thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Sweet Pea, keep your chin up! If God wants you to have a baby.....you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying for everything to go smoothly! I am so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete