Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ladies & Germs, we have a winner......

Well, I have made my decision on a donor. Donor #12481 had a wonderful profile, essay, and the staff's impression of him was was very good.

   He is 6' 2", 174 pounds, wavy brown hair, green eyes, medium complexion, and is from Danish/Dutch/Finnish/German decent. The staff likened him to celebrities Ben Stiller (Meet the Fockers) and James Roday (Psych). After seeing his childhood photos (one of which at age 13) I can agree with their comparison. 

   He has played classical guitar for 12years, and also enjoys playing jazz. When not playing music, he likes to play racquetball and volleyball, and ride motorcycles. He holds both a Bachelors and Masters degree in Business with an average GPA of 3.8, and has recently graduated and opened his own accounting firm.

   I am very happy and at peace with my choice. I remember reading his profile overview on Monday and feeling a leap in my heart. I know this is the right choice and I can't wait!

So now comes a few intermittent appointments with the doctor before actually "trying". I have to purchase the sample for Try #1, so that is my main priority until my follow up with Dr. Benezra around this time next week.

Keep your fingers crossed folks - this is looking very good.


Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you were talking about in your previous entries and after reading this I just gotta say.. "SQUEEEEEE"!!! how exciting for you!!! I will be praying for you lady through this journey! I know you will be a fantastic mom and hope everything goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I guess you missed the "official announcement" on Facebook Monday. Thank you ma'am - I am excited. :)

    ReplyDelete