Thursday, November 17, 2011

Could it be? Do we have a date?


Well kids – looks like we are doing an insemination on the 2nd week of December! My doctor called today to discuss my lab panel that was drawn on Monday. My levels of progesterone were VERY low, indicating that I did not ovulate this month. Ginger believes this is just residual from the birth control, and there are no real issues.
     Next week, on day two or three of my cycle, I am going in for one more panel of blood work and to start receiving doses of Clomid. Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate Oral tablet) is to ensure that my follicles and eggs get nice and fat and ready to accept the donor! I will probably take those doses from Day 5-10 of my cycle. Then, on day 13-15 we will pick a day that they chemically release the mature egg to meet up with the spermies LOL – This should fall on or around December 6th/7th if my Day One actually happens mid next week.
     I am kind of hoping that Day One doesn’t show up until Thursday (Thanksgiving), so I can ensure my doctor and medical office is open after the holiday J Anywho, that’s the update!! Eeek! 

Until next time.....

1 comment: